Floral headbands are all the rage at music festivals right now. The trend became popularized by celebrities such as Lana Del Rey and have since been seen on a number of other A-listers such as Bella Horne and Vanessa Hudgens.
In the spirit of the music Festival, Coachella, in Indio California this weekend, we created our own floral headband. Follow the steps below and make your own headband at home using our CyndiBands headband!
1) Cut flower at base and remove completely from the stem. Flower must lay flat, leftover stem may cause flower to be flimsy.
2) Apply a small drop of glue to the back of first flower and glue at the center of the untied headband.
3) Take two flowers and glue petals together by placing a small drop of glue on the outside of the petals.
4) Grab the two flowers that are now glued-together from the petals. Apply a drop of glue to the back of each flower and place on the headband, to the right of the centered flower (about an inch apart from each other).
5) Repeat steps 3 and 4. This time, glue the remaining two flowers to the left of the centered flower.
6) Re-tie headband with a single knot and adjust to fit. Your flower headband is ready to wear!
For added effect, you can glue leaves on headband between every other flower.
These headbands were so cute; we could not just make one! Below is a picture of another version of our floral headband using white flowers and silver headband.
Give your bridesmaids and guests a gift they will love. Our New set of 10 individually packaged hair ties where you can pick your colors are great for party favors and bridesmaid gifts. Choose up to 10 colors to match your wedding colors, or find a color that matches your bridesmaid’s personality. The possibilities are infinite!
Make the gift one-of-a-kind with our personalized one-packs.
Pinterest has an overwhelming amount of pins with wedding colors and themes. With so many colors, it is hard to choose! Below is one of my favorite color palettes with matching CyndiBands hair ties.
Colors pictured: Light Aqua, Grapefruit, Caramel, Light Pink & Pastel Green. Colors updated seasonally. If colors shown are not listed in color options, please contact us for availability.
Stay Tuned for a DIY Bachelorette Survival Kit featuring our new set of 10 individually packaged hair ties.
Our CyndiBands Create Your Own Sets of elastic hair ties have always been popular and now you can create a Gift Cube on CyndiBands.com by picking your own colors.
Select the 10 hair tie colors and prints in this Gift Cube
Select 10 hair ties from over 40 solid colors and prints such as classic colors black and silver, seasonal colors lime and fire engine and prints such as chevron and camo. Give your cube a name and if we love what you created, it may be selected to sell on CyndiBands.com. We change up the color options available for the gift cube seasonally so we don’t think you will be running out of custom gift cube ideas anytime soon.
Colors and prints available for the gift cube are updated seasonally to give you new options.
Can’t decide? Our Classic Gift Cube with assorted colors and prints is always available. Because each cube has a random assortment of hair ties no two of these Gift Cubes are the same! This gift cube is popular and was selected for the Women’s Health Holiday Gift Guide.
Want to pick your own headband colors? We have Create Your Own sets for Headbands as well. Pick your colors for Solid Elastic Headbands, Printed Elastic Headbands, and Glitter Headbands.
Pick your colors in this Create 3 Pack of Glitter Headbands