What is the hottest hair style of this Spring and Summer? Effortless beachy waves as seen on Kate Hudson and Khloe Kardashian. These celebs look like they just woke up with their curls, and guess what… SO CAN YOU!
So how do you obtain this look without the help of professional A-list stylists? We have the answer, and the best part is these waves require no heat, which means no damage!
Just follow the simple steps below, and you can rock these waves all summer long.
1) Put hair up into a high ponytail using a CyndiBands hair tie.
2) Take a section of your hair and wrap around a “Spiral it Out Flexible Rod Roller.”
3) Bend each end of the roller toward each other to secure the hair in place.
4) Repeat steps 2 and 3 to the rest of your ponytail. Keep in mind, the more curlers you use, the tighter your waves will be.
5) Now go to bed, read a book, watch TV, do whatever your heart desires! Just keep your hair in the rollers for a few hours for the curls to set. Once enough time has passed, unbend each roller and let your hair unravel into beautiful beachy waves.
6) Finish off by finger combing your hair and spray with hairspray for extra hold.
And voila! You have beautiful, effortless beachy waves, perfect for any occasion.