“Beauty lies in simplicity” was proven to be true when it came to Kristen Cavallari’s Oscars 2014 look. The star showed off her baby bump in a beautiful Alexander McQueen goddess-like dress which was complimented by an elegant bun. Hair stylist Scott Cunha created Cavallari’s effortlessly chic look.
Follow this step-by-step guide to recreate the look.
2. Next, using the T3 SinglePass Twirl Curling Iron, create waves throughout the hair focusing specifically around the hairline.
3. For texture, spray dry shampoo around the entire head.
4. Then, while scrunching the hair to create lift and texture, spray Serge Normant dry oil around the entire head, focusing on the hairline.
6. Lightly pin the remaining front hair in separate sections to create un-teased volume.
7. Finally, pin the ponytail into a loose, textured bun, removing several pieces with the T3 Rat Tail Comb for it to be slightly undone.